Your vehicle can last longer and perform better by following these simple maintenance tips.
These basic maintenance tips are easy to do and can really help improve your vehicle’s performance and save you money.
EVERY TIME YOU FILL UP YOUR TANK
- Check your oil level
- Add STP® Gas Treatment into your gas tank to help fight the accumulation of deposits in the fuel system
EVERY 5,000 KILOMETRES
- Change your oil and oil filter
- Add STP® Oil Treatment to your oil system
- Clean your fuel injectors with STP® Super Concentrated Fuel Injector Cleaner
- Check your fan belt
- Check your hoses and cooling system
- Check your brake fluid
- Check your power steering fluid
- Check your transmission fluid
- Check your air filter and cabin air filter. Replace if clogged and dirty.
- Check your coolant levels.
EVERY TWO YEARS
- Change your brake fluid
- Check your spark plugs
- Change your fuel filter
Maintenance solutions for all your engines:
Note: The above basic maintenance program provides general guidelines on servicing a vehicle. As always, refer to your owner’s manual for specific recommendations for your car.